Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recruiting: PK, OL, SH, DB +20 write app.

WhiteTrash Application

Go down 
+3
Devasion
Bove
WhiteTrash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTrash

WhiteTrash Application Empty
PostSubject: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:12 am

1. Name: Jared
2. Sex: Male
3. Age: 30
4: Location: US
5. Why do you want to join us: Looking for an Active PvP and English Speaking clan
6. Name of character: WhiteTrash (My old main was PatMeCrotch)
7. Class: Wind Rider
8. What is your favourite class: StormScreamer
9. If we need you with other class for PvP/Raid/Siege U can change for the time: yes, I have almost every class needed on old main and working on my new main to have the same
10. Were you reffered to by anyone in the clan: Aela told me about the forum to App
11. Do you have any other characters in other clans: Just my own lvl 5 clan for support toons and sell shops
12. Why did you leave your last clan: All they did was farm. Never could get them to pvp and we rarely did epics and I was usually 2-4 boxing toons.
13. Name of your last clan please: None on this toon but ZT on my old main PatMeCrotch
14. How much time you spend daily day online: 3-5 days a week with at least a couple of hours a day
15. What is your Time zone: CST
16. Why should we invite you: I'm an active player with 5 yrs L2 experience (most on retail) and I'm always up for clan activities
17. What you will bring to our clan: Experienced player with just about any class needed for PVE or PVP
18. What do you expect from us: PVP fun and higher lvl farm or epic raids
19. Some other information about you:
20. Your English level (scale 1-10): 10
21. Are you using Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak3 are you willing to use it: Have access for all 3
22. Weapon´s +: +20 Sacredium/ +16 Mamba Dual Daggers/ +18 Dynasty Crusher/ +16 Eternal Core Duals/ +20 Vesper Thrower (all have 150-300 element)
23. Set´s +: +20 Elegia Robe Set full element/ +16-20 Vorpal LA set partial element/ +20 Vesper and Dynasty Hvy sets partial element
24. Jewel´s +: Antharas/ Zaken/ Valakas/ Baium/ Beleth/ AQ/ Orfen (All epics are +11-16)
25. Skill´s +: Every class has +10 - +30 skills
26. Weapon Agument´s: Active: Magic Barrier Mdef/ Active Wild Magic/ passive increase Pdef/ active decrease skill reuse
27. other Item`s: +12 Zaken Cloak/ +20 CP shirt/ Steel Bracelet/ HG belt PVP defense
Back to top Go down
Bove

Bove

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 am

+1 from me cause he have much experience and nice gear.
Back to top Go down
Devasion
ImStillSux
ImStillSux
Devasion

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
Senius
Admin
Admin
Senius

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Bove wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down
Dual
Dual

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 pm

i will stay without any + or -.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 am

Senius wrote:
Bove wrote:
+1
+1

WOW, Bove... Ur first post here! Very Happy

Flynn
Back to top Go down
Cruz
Cruz

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 am

Devasion wrote:

Lol srsly guys wtf he is low gear ofc -1 ! -.-
Back to top Go down
Senius
Admin
Admin
Senius

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

denied locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteTrash Application   WhiteTrash Application Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteTrash Application
Page 1 of 1